FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are you insured and bonded?
- Yes, Matt's Mutts is fully licensed, insured, and bonded for all services provided.
- We cannot guarantee walk times to the minute. Due to a variety of factors (traffic, weather, varied numbers of dogs, etc.), we require some flexibility with our arrival time. That said, we know dogs thrive on routine, and make our best effort to arrive around the same time each day.
- Depending on the circumstances, we visit a variety of different parks. The majority of days, however, we visit Crissy Field and Golden Gate Heights Park. Occasionally, we visit Esprit Park, Precita Park, Bernal Heights Park, or Alta Plaza. When we're feeling really enthusiastic, we may even head to Fort Funston.
- For pet visits, we can often accept clients as late as the day before you leave. For boarding or overnight stays, you should call as early as possible, as there are limited spaces available. That's not to say that we won't be able to help you if you wait until the last minute, but we can't make any guarantees.
- Yes, we will gladly accept puppies into our care.
- We accept any breed dog, as long as your dog is well socialized.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit and debit cards.
- Online payments are 100% secure. They are guaranteed by Authorize.net, the nation's leading credit card payment gateway.
- For regular dog walking clients, payment is made at the end of each month. You will receive an invoice indicating the total number of days walked during that month. For pet sitting services, payment is due by the first day of service. Additional days or additional services should be paid within 7 days of your return.